Tuesday, April 19, 2011

UGH, school

Every time a semester is over i feel surprised by finals.  I have been in school for forever... and i still am like "what?!?!  finals?!? no way."  I just wish for once i would plan out the best way to study for finals and then actually follow through with that plan.  This semester the hubbster and i are just hoping for the best.  We both have like 6 finals, each.  Crappy, right?  Who needs it...  I guess me.  Just gotta keep telling myself its only one more year.  It will all be worth it.  *sigh*

Hung out with some friends yesterday that were already graduated and stay at home mommas full time, and i got so jealous.  I cant wait to not have school hanging over my head...  I just want to be a good mommy and not have to split my time and energy between school and the rest of life.  (I know that ill have other things to do when im not in school, but i dont think ill be so stressed all the time.)


Here's to you noodle.  Mommy is working hard now so that when you get older you will be motivated to finish school, and be the best you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment