Monday, April 4, 2011

hi-de ho winslow...

Hey this is lauren. I got my girlfriends in on this blog so that we could stay in touch even if we are in different cities in the US.

A little about me.  I am 23, a full time BYU student, a mom to an 8 1/2 month old baby girl who we call noodle (yeah its a nickname), and a happy wife.  My hubby is the best in the entire world (as im typing he is proofreading a paper i had to write for my chronic disease class, YIKERS!)  My major is in Public Health: Environmental/ Occupational Health.  Which means that i learn Disaster relief and health in the workplace, exciting right... well its more interesting when you get into learning about diseases and how to prevent them and trying to help other people become more aware of hygiene and health practices.

 Anyway.  I know its so exciting to just hear me ramble on about my major but here is a little taste of me

me and my hubby

nessa-nu (also known as Vanessa) also my older sister

Heidi, my oldest sister
 (there were only girls in my family, but we are all married and have kids, yay for boys in the family too!)

my baby bo. otherwise known as noodle, doodle, or dood. (none of which are her real name. )

she only makes faces...
just like her mommy.
this is what bre and i do when we get together. yup thats me on the left.  dont ask me how i do that face i have no idea, but i do know its super creepy.
Thank you, Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment