Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Im a model.

Since kate started her ruffle event i cant stop thinking ruffles...  But something else i cant stop loving is twiggy makeup!  For the past couple days i have been rocking the twiggy make-up, and i love it.



Super easy, and kinda fun to do because it makes you feel like super model.

 

I dont have any super expensive make-up cuz of the whole starving student thing with a baby on the side.  So even though everywhere i looked said that its important to have "good" make-up, i think mine is good enough.


Start with the base.  If you use foundation, under eye concealer, or powder, you can do that how you normally do it.  I only use a little foundation just to even my skin tone and hide my pores, and some concealer under my eyes to hide the fact that im up all night with my little noodle.

Next is a cream color all over the eye lid. (You dont have to do this, but i do so that the eyelid is all one even color).  Just a nice base for the rest of the eye make-up to go on smoothly.


For the crease i use an eye liner pencil, i layer two colors.  The first is a silver taupe color that i smudge a little, and then i use a black eyeliner to add a little darkness and definition to the line.  Then you line your eyes with the black eyeliner, and put on mascara and voila.  Twiggy.  Sometimes i will put a highlight under my brow and in the corner of my eye to just brighten the look a little.  But seriously i love it.

(I would show you pictures of my make-up, but its a sweats day- i gotta finish some independent study classes. hooray!)


1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! I have been loving her make up lately too. And everything about her. I think we have similar taste :)

    ReplyDelete