Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LOVE, HATE

So The Hubbster is a huge hater- well he used to be- I've softened him up a bit.  But because he says that he hates certain things, its kind of rubbed off on me.  Like he HATES the Lakers.  So i tell him i hate the Bulls, (but i dont really hate them because i watched the game with him last night, and was totally cheering for the Bulls, Indiana was just play a really physical game last night, but the refs werent calling it.  Totally inconsistent refs.  But i digress.)

Anyway, I was catching up with all my wonderful blogs (after a harrowing finals), and i realized that i hate them so much.  But its the hate brought about by envy.  I just want so much to be like them i hate them for being so good.  I especially  hate(love) clothing blogs.  People are just so cute and so unmatchy- but so stylish.  I dont know if i could successfully not match and still look good. *sigh*

I guess i was just not blessed with the stylish genes (or jeans, however you want to look at it.)  Even now i sit on my bed in sweats.  Not so cute.  I dont know how my poor husband puts up with me.

Enough moping!!  Im going to get dressed and be cute dang it!

No comments:

Post a Comment